My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, November 1, 2018

The month of November: "The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire"

This month I will be writing about "The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire".  This was not my third story I wrote, it's actually Story 5. It is, however, the third book I published.  😊

Here are the basic things about this book:
Genre: Adventure/Fanatsy/Young Adult

Age: 10 and up.
(I let my kids read them when they were 10. There is suggestive language and mild violence so it's a parental choice. My kids really enjoyed the adventure and characters as do all my fans which spread across the spectrum from preteen to seniors)
Published: 2012
What it's about: 
Here's the official blurb: 

  • Short: Before the sun rises, Sonia comes face to face with creatures that few have ever lived to talk about. She has been training since she was a child and knows she will fight to survive the encounter. Nothing could have prepared her for the orbs of fire that appear, burning bright against the darkness that surrounds them, nor the journey that is laid out before her
  • Long: When I was a child Alex took me to a Tournament, and ever since then I have been driven to become the greatest swordsman in all of Lord Vertas’ land. Alex taught me that to be a noteworthy swordsman I would have to train every day and endure the adversity of the world around me. However when orbs of fire make their presence known to me, my eyes are opened to a world that I didn’t know existed. A world where there are more than just mortals attempting to influence my future. Now, I must discover what is really important…if it’s not too late.  

Who: 
Sonia
Alex
Marty
Phillip

Where:
This story takes place on a world of sword tournaments, where dragons are thought to only exist in stories.  

I think that covers the blah blah blah part of the book, if you have questions or want more information feel free to ask.  

No comments: