My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Month of October: Solace(book2): Lost

This month I will continue with Solace and focus on book 2 "Solace: Lost".

Here are the basic things about this book:


Genre: Adventure/Fanatsy/Young Adult

Age: 10 and up.(I let my kids read them when they were 10. There is suggestive language and mild violence so it's a parental choice. My kids really enjoyed the adventure and characters as do all my fans which spread across the spectrum from preteen to seniors)


Published: 2013


What it's about: 
Here's the official blurb: 
  • Short: When I met Jack, my life changed in a way that I hadn’t expected. By using the one thing that I was raised to believe was evil, he gained me my freedom. I have no idea what will happen now, but I do know that I must protect Jack from my sisters, from Omatha, and most importantly…me.
  • Long: Lost is something Karissa has never been…until she met Jack. He awakened a truth that Omatha had never allowed, causing Karissa to enter into uncharted territory. Even with all her experience she is left struggling to find her way. She cannot fathom the events that have occurred. Events that have left her struggling with an inflicted weakness, battling those who want to collect the bounty on her life, fighting against a new evil, and through it all trying to figure out how she can keep Jack safe. Will Karissa be able to protect Jack from the evils that are hunting her without destroying him herself?

Who: 
Karissa: Omathan/Zarran (female)
Jack: Human (male)
Omatha: Omathan (female)
Sarsa: Omathan (female)
Torrel: Zarran (male)
Stazta: Zarran (Female)
Marsel: Zarran (Male)
Rekusa: Unknown

Where:Traveling through space, stopping on a few worlds before reaching Zynnat.

I think that covers the blah blah blah part of the book, if you have questions or want more information feel free to ask.  

No comments: