My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Month of September: Solace: Uncharted Territory

Okay so, the last two months didn't go so well.  However I am going to continue and hope I do a better job.  

This month I will be writing about "Solace: Uncharted Territory".  This was not my second book I wrote, it's actually Story 6. It is, however, the second book I published.  😊


Here are the basic things about this book:
Genre: Adventure/Fanatsy/Young Adult

Age: 10 and up.
(I let my kids read them when they were 10. There is suggestive language and mild violence so it's a parental choice. My kids really enjoyed the adventure and characters as do all my fans which spread across the spectrum from preteen to seniors)
Published: 2012
What it's about: 
Here's the official blurb: 

  • Short: When I found Jack I knew that my life would change. I just didn’t expect that his desire for my death would send me on a path to accept what I had believed was evil.
  • Long: For her entire life, Karissa and her sisters have been serving Omatha. Unlike her sisters, Karissa is always being forced to take on impossible missions across the galaxy (which have brought her closer to death more times than she cares to think about). Years of living under Omatha’s rules has taught Karissa that the only way to survive is to stay focused and get each mission accomplished by any means necessary.  
Who: 
Karissa: Omathan (female)
Jack: Human (male)
Sarsa: Omathan (female)
Torrel: Zarran (male)
Omatha: Omathan (Female)
Where:
Once again we start on Earth, then the story moves to space, the Middle of Nowhere, and Omatha's fortress

I think that covers the blah blah blah part of the book, if you have questions or want more information feel free to ask.  

No comments: