My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, June 24, 2018

What's the best thing about being an author?

What's the best thing about being an author? 

As usual there's no one answer for me (but I tried to keep it short):

The best thing about being an author is sharing the stories that are within me, creating people who captivate readers, imagining worlds that I haven't physically seen, solving problems in creative ways, causing mayhem that will have to be resolved, creating places where a man and a woman survive the chaos by working together using their intelligence and strengths, finding balance, being able to share what I love, taking the pain that is hidden within me and working my way through it, taking my "what if"s and figuring out the possibilities...


No comments: