My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Writing for the month of July

For the month of July I am going to focus on my book "Taken: Marks of the Satrii" because it is the first book I wrote. 
Here are the basic things about this book:
Genre: Adventure/Contemporary Fanatsy/Young Adult
Age: 10 and up.
(I let my kids read them when they were 10. There is suggestive language and mild violence so it's a parental choice. My kids really enjoyed the adventure and characters as do all my fans which spread across the spectrum from preteen to seniors)
Published: 2011
What it's about: 
A guy and a woman. (Hee Hee) Here's the official blurb: Ava's day started out just like every other. She had no idea that when her best friend, Ashley, told her they were going out for a "girl's night" that her very normal life was about to take a turn that she never saw coming. She runs to the woods to escape the reality that she doesn't want to face, only to be hunted by shadows that shouldn't be there.
Who: 
Ava (Earth woman)
Gabriel (Trinnatium man) 
Jake (Lanigiro man)
Lisa (Trinnatiu woman)
Will (Lanigiro man)
Naliak (Lanigiro man)
Where:
The story takes place on Earth, but only in the first chapter. After that we are taken to the world of the Lanigiro, which I'll get into more details later.  
I think that covers the blah blah blah part of the book, if you have questions or want more information feel free to ask.  

No comments: