My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, May 21, 2018

Thank you

Despite the lack of sunshine, I had a wonderful weekend at the Heritage Festival!  I met a lot of new people, talked with a few people I've met over the last couple of years, and a few friends and family swung by to hi! I even sold more books than I thought I would! Thanks to all of you who came to visit me!  Thanks so much to everyone who bought a book, I really hope you enjoy the adventure that awaits!    😊

No comments: