My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, May 10, 2018

The Heritage Festival

The Heritage Festival (held in Rochester, Mi) is right around the corner, May 19th and 20th!  I am so excited to be taking part in this again!  I'm even more excited now because my books came in!  This year I am bringing along with me:

Fan favorites:
"The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire"
"The Shadow Dragon (Book2): Aleksertac"
"The Shadow Dragon(Book 3): Darkness"
"Solace: Uncharted Territory"
"Solace: Lost"
And my two newest stories:
"Rise of Ansea: The General's Mark"
"Project 21"



No comments: