My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The release date for PROJECT 21

The release date for PROJECT 21 is November 27th, 2017.  Woo Hoo!   I've also added chapter one for PROJECT 21 to the tabs above (in case you'd like to read something better than the short description 😉), and I will have a few copies of the paperback at the Romeo Band Arts&Vendor show on November 11th (which is at Romeo High School, Michigan) before the book goes on pre-order November 13th.

No comments: