My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, November 27, 2017

PROJECT 21 is now available!


Woo Hoo!  "PROJECT 21" ebook is now available at these online locations: Amazon, Barnes&Nobles, iBooksKobo, and Smashwords.  (The paperback is also available at Amazon.)

PROJECT 21

Zehána grew up living each day surviving experiments and torture. She learned the cold hard truth that everyone’s actions are driven by selfish desires and ulterior motives. Even when Nick Etalo kills the beast, she knows that her future will never be what it should have been. After all, she knew that every face - no matter how attractive - hid a monster within. How could this be any different?


No comments: