My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year's Special

What better way to start the New Year than with a new book!  I have three books on special that will end tomorrow (New Year's day).  Please follow the links as they are only on special at Smashwords.com:

"The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire" is FREE: 

"Solace: Uncharted Territory" is FREE: 

Or you can get "Rise of Ansea: The General's Mark" for 50% off: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/717446



No comments: