My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, October 9, 2017

Project 21 - short description

My least favorite part of preparing a book to sell is writing the description, and even more so, the short description (I dislike it more than titles). I mean, I've just written a novel and you want me to sum it up in under 400 characters (and not the fun characters either.) However I love sharing my stories with you, so I do my best. Anyways, here's my attempt at the short description for PROJECT 21:

Zehána grew up living each day surviving experiments and torture. She eventually learned the cold hard truth that everyone’s actions are driven by selfish desires and ulterior motives. Even when Nick Etalo kills the beast, she knows that her future will never be what it should have been. After all, she knew that every face - no matter how attractive - hid a monster within. How could this possibly be any different?

No comments: