My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, February 10, 2017

No I haven't given up on my dream...

I know it has been a long time since I have written on here.   I just wanted to let you know that I still writing.  A lot, actually.  I'm hoping to have Story 13 out this May.  I'm really struggling with the title (as you can tell) and cover art.  I also have 2 more stories that are almost done.  Both of which I'll be having someone else read shortly.  I'm in need of feedback on the story lines.  One is definitely close to done and the other has the story line completed, but I'm not sure if they are in need of more story.  I enjoy reading them, but I'm worried readers will need more information than what I've written.  Although, I could just be suffering from self-doubt.  So we shall see.  However, I'm pretty excited with the possibility that within the next year I'll have three new books out.  And I have a second book in the works for Story 13 (yep the one coming out in May) - I have the beginning, quite a bit of the middle, and most of the end finished.  I've also been working and tweaking a couple other stories because they're making it hard for me to focus on the stuff I want to get done.

Anyways, I am very hopeful that soon I will have new stuff for those of you who have read everything else I've written!  And with any luck, the story coming out in May will be sold at the Heritage Festival in Rochester during Memorial weekend.

Hope you are all having a wonderful winter!  😊

No comments: