My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Well I am very happy with my book sales at Romeo High School's craft show.  I love the people I get to talk to there, both other vendor's and the people shopping.  It's always a wonderful experience to meet people who love to read and people who love to write.   💞   Talking with these people keeps me excited about writing!  I can't wait to do another show!

Yes, I have been doing a lot of writing and revising.  I have one book (Story 13) being looked at by a final editor, and then I get to figure out when the book will be out.   I also have two other stories almost ready for the editing process.  One is definitely closer (story 16)  than the other (story 21), but they are both done... done as in I'm only adding information so the reader will have a better opportunity to be able to see what I see and the characters are getting more depth, but both stories have a beginning, middle, end.  So with any luck I'll have three stories out over the next year or so.  Yeah!!

No comments: