My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cover for new book (Story 13)

Here is the cover art for Story 13 (as you can see has been titled "Rise of Ansea: The General's Mark") which is coming out in May! I am very excited about it. Not only was I able to breathe life into one of the ideas I had for this book, but I was able to bring in 16year old R.E.J. Kaiser's artistic skills. She gave me the foundation I needed to do what I do so I could accomplish the task of creating a skull worthy of the this story.  Woo Hoo!!!  





No comments: