My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Not Human cover

I am such a work in progress.  Working on new stuff, working on older stuff, writing, creating... love learning all about being a writer and author.  I had posted a link to Not Human in a writer's group I belong to and it was pointed out to me that the cover needed some TLC.  The picture in the link was so blurry, it was quite embarrassing.  It looked fine in my pictures, or so I thought until I redid it.   So with some advise and opinions, I was able to clean it up.  Having a better graphics program (with tons of tutorials) makes all the difference in the world.  So very happy right now!








No comments: