My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

One month until the release of "Heart of the Emperor"

Very exciting stuff!  I have posted the first chapter of Heart of the Emperor!   You can find it in the tabs above or click here.   Smashwords has also began pre-order.  That is kind of cool.  I didn't think much about it, but now that I am right on the threshold of releasing my book, I decided to take advantage of it.  So if you click on Smashwords or Apple right now you can pre-order the book, plus - as always- you can read the first 20%.    It will eventually be at Kobo and Barnes&Nobles to pre-order too.   I'm also hoping to have the paperback ready by it's release date too, transitioning Apple's pages format to word had messed with the formatting so i have to go back to the library to re-format (ugh).  It's not hard, just tedious and time consuming.  I guess that's the price to being independent, and I'll pay that.  Anyways, I hope you check out "Heart of the Emperor".


Two other things.

One: As I was going through the "chapter" tabs I found that I had put chapter one of Blades of the Ytinu Srebas instead of chapter one for Marks of the Satrii.  Oops.  It's fixed now.   I apologize for that err.

Two:  What would be a blog from me if I didn't give you an update of everything else too!  I started reading through a hard copy of book three for The Shadow Dragon and I did not hate chapter one!  YEAH!!!  Also, looking at the word counts for Book 3 and 4, I just might end up making it all book three.  I don't want to have to add information just to hit a word count because I think that the readers will notice and that will not make me or my readers happy.  However, I'm not anywhere near ready to hand them off to my editors so, we'll have to wait and see.  I've also been writing more on Story 15 - my attempt at a third person book (cringing).  I'm going to have to print off a copy to see if I can make sense of it and get my brain to see it properly.  I do like the story though, so I won't scrap it.   I've also been writing more on the Story 14 too.  I've also been trying to stay on top of my Facebook page (Click here) giving it more than just an update to my blog.


No comments: