My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Less than six weeks!

In less than 6weeks Heart of the Emperor will be released.   I thought I'd share the blurb that will be used in the long description.  Hope it intrigues you:

The betrayal of Commander Emma Matix cost her everything. Now she’s in a predicament where she must trust a Kamtra man that is rumored to rip people apart with his bare hands. She has stared into his metallic orange eyes and knows that he is quite capable of killing anyone that stands in his way. She knows he loathes the human race. So why did he save her in the first place? Was it to strip her of her identity, torture her, use her against the human race? Or did he keep her alive simply to prove to all what he is actually capable of? There is always an ulterior motive to kindness. Perhaps if she can figure out what his is, she will be able to survive.


No comments: