My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Inspiration from Imagine Dragons

I was working on The Shadow Dragon series and couldn't stop crying during this scene I was writing, which of course makes it harder to write. This particular scene came to life while I was listening "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. Sure hope I can convey the emotion that my characters feel in that scene. Right now I think you all would have laughed at my tears if you read it. In my defense, there is something about selfless sacrifice that gets me every time.  The forth book is currently just over 32,000 words (it isn't finished and I haven't re-read it yet).  The third book is 48,000 words and is waiting for me to go over the revision I made to the printed manuscript.  Both books are moving along.  Just thought I'd give you an update.  Oh and here's the song in case you wanted to listen to it:


No comments: