My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Uhg.

Ugh.  It's official my computer is done with me.  I can no longer access anything.  I am having a rough end of the year.  I'm not going to complain to you though - don't worry.  I just thought I'd let you know what I am up to despite the setbacks.  I have changed the cover for "Not Human" at least for the paperback.  Apparently there was too much green in the photo and I couldn't get rid of it without making her sunburned.  (I am only an amateur in computer graphics.) So I was playing with exposure and came up with this:




I'm a big fan of black and whites, and to me this is beautiful.  So as far as my paperbacks go, I will hopefully have Not Human and The Shadow Dragon books 1 and 2 out in paperback in the new year.  Shortly I'm going to order the proofs of all three, make sure that I love them and then they'll be selling in paperback at amazon and createspace, which means I will have them on my book shelf!  (Yeah!)  Everything else is very slow going, since I am using the computer at the library it limits the time I have.  It would be great if I only had to write my books but such is not life, and of course the library isn't a 24hour facility.  I have picked up Story 3 again.  I think I'm going to cut it into a few smaller books.  With the learning and growing I've done as an author I think I can get this adventure off the ground.   I haven't actually looked at this story in over a year, but it's been whispering to me so I know I had better take a look.  Now that I have time in the evening with no computer I can read the printed manuscript.   I am still working on Story 13 and it is still growing.  The Shadow Dragon books have been simmering in my mind so as soon as I finish story 13, I will be working on that.  Unless of course I get Story 11 back from my busy friend - that will take precedence over everything. 

I am doing the best I can with what I have, and hopefully the books will keep coming so that no matter what I can put another story out there for you to enjoy! 

No comments: