My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Title of next book

Now that Solace: Lost is out for your enjoyment, I can tell you about the next book. 

This is a whole other story, which means it doesn't belong to any of the three other titles.   This book (Story 8) is still fantasy/adventure mixed with love story.  It is set here on Earth, but not as we know it.  After things go very wrong, the inhabitants of the planet belong to one of three groups: the Iron Fist, the Family, or the Syntai.     I already have the cover done (well mostly, it needs a few touch ups).  The story is complete (115,675 words  - it will probably be a little longer when I finish my final revisions).    And amazingly enough I did not struggle with a title for this book! 

The title of this book is :
Not Human

No comments: