My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Wow, I had no idea that it has been almost a month since I last wrote anything here.  On the upside I have been writing and revising and editing, a lot.  I have three books with the guts done.  I will hopefully be sending Not Human to copyright within the next two weeks.  I am also almost ready to hand over another book to my editors - just a few more details to add.  This last time I read through it I hardly made any changes.  And my attempt at an adult romance book is going to go to a friend very soon too (to make sure that I'm not biased that its a good story and that those scenes read in a good way). 

So hopefully in the next six months I will publish three more books!  This means that I will have 6 stories, of the 12  that I have started, published - which (with the sequels) will make 9 published books all together!!  It's crazy because I've had a couple of other story ideas too, but until those ideas become overwhelming they will simmer in the back of my mind. 

I do apologize for the lack of updates lately, but life sometimes overloads my time, plus as I mentioned earlier, I have been really focused on these three books, plus I'm getting The Shadow Dragon ready for print.  That ended up being a bigger project than expected, not so much the formatting, but getting the cover to look good.  It's because I went into it thinking "this will be so easy."  You think I'd learn by now.   And to top it off my computer has been having issues - I was ready to start going to the library everyday.  You know what though I didn't give up getting what I wanted to get done (and three books are almost completed), soccer season has begun, and the weather can only get better (although that might not be a good thing for me to stay seated to write.)  The third dragon book is my next focus as soon as I get these three books off to their next destinations. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up. You're on a roll.