My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Solace: Lost

 
Lost is something Karissa has never been…until she met Jack. He awakened a truth that Omatha had never allowed, causing Karissa to enter into uncharted territory. Even with all her experience she is left struggling to find her way. She cannot fathom the events that have occurred. Events that have left her struggling with an inflicted weakness, battling those who want to collect the bounty on her life, fighting against a new evil, and through it all trying to figure out how she can keep Jack safe. Will Karissa be able to protect Jack from the evils that are hunting her without destroying him herself?
 

 


Solace(Book 2): Lost is officially released!  You can find the ebook on all the sights to the right, except Sony (as of today they have not shelved it).   I was even able to get this book formatted in paperback.  So you can buy a hard copy at Createspace.com now as well (it should be at Amazon by the end of the week)!     

No comments: