My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I did so well keeping up on my blog in July and I was hoping to keep it going, but my computer didn't agree.  <sigh>  It is once again in the shop.  I thought they replaced everything last time, but I guess not.  However, I am not going to let it get me down.  I printed off 4 of the stories I've been working on.  I've almost finished editing Solace: Lost.  The book that my youngest son has been quite adamant that I finish so he can read it.  I didn't realize just how much Solace needed a book two until my son finished it and has bugged me everyday since. 

I am  leaving to go camping this weekend and will not be posting for the next week either, which is why I made this trip to the library.  I will be spending my time eating Smores, hanging out with the kids, hiking, and immersing myself into Nature.  Of course, I will be writing since my kids won't want to hang with me the whole time (ha ha).  Actually we always have a great time, I have some great kids.  I do get a fair amount of writing done when we go.  I wrote most of The Shadow Dragon series on our camp outs.  Something about the fresh air, no stress, the forest, the unlimitless supply of laughter, imagination, and the love of being in the woods!

So when I return The Shadow Dragon: Aleksertac will be even closer to its release (which means the cover should be done soon) and I will be back to keeping up on my blog (hopefully, my computer will be waiting for me when I get back). 

No comments: