My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Shadow Dragon:Orbs of Fire

I love it when things comes together before I expected, especially when nothing else is.  My newest book The Shadow Dragon:Orbs of Fire is now selling at Smashwords.com, and should be showing up at Apple, Barnes&Nobles, Sony, Diesel, and Kobo in the next couple of weeks!  To get to the smashwords page, you can click here, to the right, or on the title at the top of my blog. 

I hope you enjoy the newest adventure!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It is also at Kobo already too!