My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Shadow Dragon Chapter 1

With the release of The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire being released in less than a month, I've add Chapter 1 to the "Read A Chapter" pages on the left.  Just click on here or on the page title underneath "Read A Chapter" and begin reading!   I hope you enjoy the beginning of Sonia's adventure.

No comments: