My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Page 99

"Open the book to page ninety-nine and read, and the quality of the whole will be revealed to you." --Ford Madox Ford

Ford Madox Ford was an English novelist, poet, critic and editor whose journals The English Review and The Transatlantic Reviewwere instrumental in the development of early 20th-century English literature.


I'm always trying to figure out a passage from my books to post.  I  open a book thinking I'll post my favorite part (which is a failed endeavor because each book as many favorite parts) and I end up reading more than I meant to with nothing to post.  I'm not saying I agree with Ford, but I figured I might as well post page 99 because it gives a glimpse that you cannot get from the blurb on the back.  So for the next few weeks, starting tomorrow, I will be posting page 99 from each of my books.  I hope you enjoy!  

No comments: