My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, May 1, 2020

An attempt at characters from "Heart of the Emperor"

So here is a picture of two of the characters from "Heart of the Emperor".  This is one of those parts that I could and still can see clearly.  Of course I didn't do justice to it, especially to Tiberius, but I think Matix is beautiful.   And don't forget, I am drawing just for fun, just trying doing the best I can to capture the people in my books.  😊


Stay safe and be creative!!  

No comments: