My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Thank you, again!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out and said "hi!" and those who were willing to take a chance on me and bought one or more books at the Heritage Festival last week! Even though the weather was not in my favor, it was so nice to meet and have a chance to talk to people about writing and/or reading. Thank you so much!!! I couldn't keep doing this without you! 😊 
If you like my stories, please take a few moments to write a review or even just rate the book. It helps other people decide to take a chance and read one of my books too. For those of you who buy my books from me, I learned from a couple of fans, that you can go onto Amazon and write a review there (I'm almost positive you can do that at the iBooks as well). Thank you all so very much!!!  
If you missed the show last weekend, I am currently set to be at:  
  • Rochester H.S.(Michigan) Holiday Bazaar:  Nov. 2nd from 10am to 4pm  
  • Romeo H.S.(Michigan) Band Craft and Vendor Show: Nov. 9th from 10am-4pm
If anything else pops up, I'll let you know! 😉

No comments: