My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, March 1, 2019

Darkness (Book 3 of "The Shadow Dragon")

The book this month is "Darkness", which is the third book of "The Shadow Dragon".   Here are the basic things about this book:
Genre: Adventure/Fanatsy/Young Adult

Age: 10 and up.
(I let my kids read them when they were 10. There is suggestive language and mild violence so it's a parental choice. My kids really enjoyed the adventure and characters as do all my fans which spread across the spectrum from preteen to seniors)

Published: 2016

What it's about: 

Here's the official blurb: 

  • Short: I thought I understood the difference between good and evil, and that my knowledge of the sword would keep me safe. I couldn't have been more wrong. Aleksertac has been crucial to my survival this far, but will his power be strong enough to protect me from the rising number of enemies? I want to believe we can survive, but how long can Light endure Darkness?
  • Long: I thought I understood the difference between good and evil, and that my knowledge of the sword would keep me safe. However, my eyes have been opened to those who want to rid the world of me, and nothing is how it seemed. I never could have imagined that there was more to fear than Ceeaira and Marty, but in the wake of Aleksertac’s vow, the dangers have increased ten fold. The Ancients, the Dark Forces, the dragons, and all who want a piece of what Aleksertac now covets are becoming bolder, and alliances are being made. My skills and determination have already been put to the test. How much longer can I really survive in a world with creatures that contain abilities I have never imagined? Aleksertac has been crucial to my survival this far, but will his power be strong enough to fight against them all? Will my spirit have the strength to survive the power that resides within him? I want to believe we can survive, but how long can Light endure Darkness?

Who: 
Sonia
Aleksertac
Vertas
The Sorcerer
Alpha
Todd
Marty
Phillip
Percy
Ceeaira

Where:
This story takes place on a world of sword tournaments, and where dragons are thought to only exist in stories.  

I think that covers the blah blah blah part of the book, if you have questions or want more information feel free to ask.  

No comments: