My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, February 1, 2019

Aleksertac (Book 2 of "The Shadow Dragon")

So now, where we're we?  Ah yes, "The Shadow Dragon" series.   I might go back to Orbs of Fire, but right now I'm going to move to Aleksertac.  So here is the blah blah blah stuff:


Here are the basic things about this book:
Genre: Adventure/Fanatsy/Young Adult

Age: 10 and up.
(I let my kids read them when they were 10. There is suggestive language and mild violence so it's a parental choice. My kids really enjoyed the adventure and characters as do all my fans which spread across the spectrum from preteen to seniors)

Published: 2012

What it's about: 
Here's the official blurb: 

  • Short: Even after everything I have been through - all the training, all the effort I put into getting in the Tournament - the outcome came as a surprise. What happens next is anything but a dream come true. 
  • Long: Even after everything I have been through - all the training, all the effort I put into getting in the Tournament - the outcome came as a surprise. What happened next was anything but a dream come true. After seeing the forest burst into flame where I last saw Alex, my journey takes an unexpected turn and I discover that my life and existence now falls upon a dragon’s desire. But will the knowledge that comes from the dragon’s secrets prolong my life, or result in a fate worse than death?

Who: 
Sonia
Alex
Marty
Phillip
Percy
Ceeaira

Where:
This story takes place on a world of sword tournaments, where dragons are thought to only exist in stories.  

I think that covers the blah blah blah part of the book, if you have questions or want more information feel free to ask.  

No comments: