My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

"The Shadow Dragon" on Amazon

The Shadow Dragon both Orbs of Fire and Aleksertac are now on Amazon.  The link to the right will take you to the page or you can click the blue text and it will take you directly to that book.

Three of eight books on Amazon!  The Taken series will be next, and will most likely be out in January.

What else am I doing?  Well, I've started re-reading Taken.  I'm revising story 14 (almost done with doing that), and I started another story (I won't know until I revise the manuscript, but this might be my 1st short story). Writing this one has been strange.  I woke up one morning about a week ago and just wanted to write. (I won't knountil I revise the manuscript, but this might be my 1st short story.)   I had no idea about what, but I started writing - wrote 5000 words that day.  Each time I sit down to work on this book it's like  that.  Brainstorming for this book has been just about zero, well consciously anyways.  I'm at 19,000 words and I really haven't given it the time I normally give a new story, but still I'm impressed.   It's when I'm writing it that I get ideas of what to do or what I should have done.  Normally a new story takes up my waking hours (if I'm not writing then I'm brainstorming about the story - constantly), and this isn't even the one that has been whispering in my head.  Perhaps with everything that is going on in my life and writer's world there just is no more conscious thought available.  Ha Ha Ha...  Maybe.  I won't know until I revise the manuscript, but this might be my 1st short story.

Now that The Shadow Dragon series is on Amazon that will open up some time to get what I am currently working on done.  As soon as I'm done revising Story 14, I'm going back to The Shadow Dragon book 3.  Those thoughts are starting to yell at me.  Which is a really good thing since I want to get it done in the next 3 months-ish so I can publish it in the summer!

No comments: