My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Read Chapter one

Less than six weeks to go until the release of NOT HUMAN!  To the left, under Read a Chapter, I have added the Prologue and Chapter 1 for you to read!  I hope you enjoy it!  I am currently giving it one final read through and then I'll be formatting it for Smashwords so that when I get the copyright ok, I can publish it with Smashwords and then they'll send it out to Barnes&Nobles, Apple, Kobo, Diesel, and Sony.   Once I have all that completed I will work on formatting it for paper back.  

I am still working on getting Story 9 finished (which as much as I want to say it's done it's not). I read it for revisions and then ended up reading it as I fixed the revisions on my computer ,and well....I've add more details.  Not just a couple of details, more like the story went from 60,000 words to 87,000 words.  So now I am going to read it again.   Story 11 which is my attempt at an adult book is still in the hands of my friends.  So neither of those stories are going to be done as soon as I had hoped, but I'd much rather put out a good story than a partly good story. 

For those of you still waiting on the third Dragon book I am still working on that.   Not as much as I want to, but I don't want to just throw it together to get it out.  Thank you for your patience on that one.   The Paperback for the first two Shadow Dragon books is in the works.  I'm having trouble with the orbs of fire on the cover (it should have been so easy.  It's the simplest cover I've ever done, and yet it is giving me all kinds of issues - with pixels.   Grrr...)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the first chapter to NOT HUMAN

No comments: