My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blurb for NOT HUMAN

In my fight for survival, my attempt to fit in, my desire to not become a horrific person, I discovered that there are truths to my past that had been hidden from me, secrets that I was never supposed to learn.  They thought they could manipulate me by preying upon my human weaknesses - my compassion, my need to belong, my desire to be loved.  They expected the betrayal to cause me to kill for them.

My name is Rose Tronst and as my father once stated:  A rose is delicate and beautiful, but when not handled with care will make you bleed. 

No comments: