My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Solace: Uncharted Territory

 
When I found Jack I knew that my life would change.
  I just didn’t expect that his desire for my death
would send me on a path to accept what
 I had believed was evil.


Woo Hoo!!  Solace: Uncharted Territory is now for sale as a paperback!  The cost is $9.99, which is more than I wanted to sell it for, but the costs of making a book played big into the price.  So much so that the idea had to simmer in my head for a long time.  I don't get to keep much of that price, but what I do keep is the same as I do for the ebook (that logic worked for me).  That, plus I've had a lot of requests for my books to be in hardcopy form.    The ebook still sells for $2.99 - that won't change.   To purchase the paperback click here.

On a personal note, this is super exciting!  I can now put my book on my "favorite books" book shelf!  All the hard work, effort, and time can be placed where I can see it everyday, reminding me that it was all worth it, that the rewards are great, that I have achieved something that others never thought I would.  Most importantly, I believe in my dream and it keeps becoming reality.   Now, back to writing! 

No comments: