My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, February 22, 2013

FREE!




 I am so excited about being able to share Solace: Lost with you that I decided to make Solace:Uncharted Territory a FREE ebook!   This way that you can get it and read it before the second book is offically out!  So take me up on this and download a FREE copy (there are links to the right that will take you to my books)!  As of this post it is marked FREE at Smashwords, Barnes&Nobles, Apple, and Kobo.  And Solace: Lost is only at Smashwords (it has been distrubuted to all the other stores, but usually takes a couple of weeks for it to get on the ebookshelves.)   I hope you enjoy Karissa and Jack's adventure!!

No comments: