My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Aleksertac release

Aleksertac is  now available at Smashwords!!  I cannot believe how smoothly it all went, but I'm not complaining.  If you've already read The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of fire and want to read Aleksertac now, you can purchase it on Smashwords.  There is a link at the top of my blog (just click on  The Shadow Dragon: Aleksertac) or click on Smashwords.com to the right (under "Where to find my books").  It should be every where else in the next 3 - 4 weeks.  I hope your enjoying the adventure! 

No comments: