My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Aleksertac ~ approx. one month

I can't write enough about how excited I am to release this book!

Have you read the first book in the The Shadow Dragon series: Orbs of Fire?  You will want to!  Aleksertac continues the adventure.  The adventure that Sonia had begun with her mentor, Alex.  An adventure where the events leading up to the Tournament were just the beginning.  An adventure that will overwhelm every piece of her very being.

 I should be posting the cover in the next couple of weeks.   It is amazing!  I love watching the magic of an artist that can bring a drawing to life!   Not to mention bring something to life that I wrote about!  

No comments: