My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

An idea arises

Did you ever have one of those days?   Everything seems normal, until what should have been kismet becomes more than you can handle.  You run to the one place that always calms your soul only to begin the biggest adventure your normal life never dreamed of, taking you beyond the the world you know, and causing you to become more than you believed was possible.

No comments: