My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

And so it begins...

A dream is a perfect way to realize that what the heart desires can be accomplished, especially when these desires are surround by a thick fog of insecurity.   My dream didn't make sense - even to me, but I sat in front of a computer almost everyday and wrote two 300+ page stories while dabbling with a few other ideas.  

A dream is the perfect insturment to promote courage - to help you look fear in the face and say I'm going to do this anyways.   My friends say start a blog, you love to write!   I continuously said, what if...

However, I have a dream that is bigger than my fear.   So, here I am - starting my first blog because I had a dream that became a story and I am almost ready to share my dream with the world.

3 comments:

Donna Olzak said...

Looking good I can't wait for the book to be published.

judy mccarthy said...

Love it! keep it comming.

Andrea said...

That is great! I am glad that I saw Pam's link! Don't let anyone tell you that your writing isn't good!!!