My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Update on Story 10

Finished fixing the edits and revisions on the manuscript for Story 10 last week (This is the book I was going to make two books, but have decided it reads better as one book) and I'm going to put it aside for a couple of weeks or so and re-read the second half of the book (which was going to be book 2) before I send it out for the final edits. The first half is complete since I didn't make any significant changes to it, so that is a plus.  However, I did revise a few things in the second half and there seems to be something else that needs my attention - which I'm sure will come to light when I re-read it.   However, I'm still hoping to get it published early next year! 

So now what?  No worries, there's never a dull moment in my head. Its so busy in there that I'm always working on something: writing a new story, revising another story, working on a cover idea, trying to come up with a title...   Which is all great, except that I forget to enjoy what I have accomplished... like "Adventurer's Spirit" being published.  I guess that's what happens when you love writing.  


No comments: