My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, July 1, 2019

Busy + Writing = no blogging.

Sorry I haven't posted on here much this month... last month.  Crazy that is July 1st already.   June was an awfully busy month with end of the school year stuff and Grad parties, especially pulling together the one for my son. (It was a whole week of not writing 😢 ) 

I have also been working on Story 10, writing, deleting, more writing.  However, I am finally ready to print it off and give to the round two of edits/feedback. This is the story that is two books, but will most likely become one. If it does become one, it will be 168,000 words. What does that mean? It means it will be a bigger book than the 3rd Shadow Dragon book, "Darkness".  The paperback for "Darkness" is 628pages, and Story 10 is 20,000 words longer.   I sure hope it's a good story!   😊

This also means I can now focus on releasing my newest book. Woo Hoo! I know it's not the July 1st release I wanted, but this is what happens when specific voices are insistent that I focus on them by taking over my writer's world. 😂

No comments: