My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, May 19, 2017

A couple of things going on this weekend

Rise of Ansea has officially released!!!  



And I will have it at the "Crafts Along the Creek" at the Heritage Festival downtown Rochester, MI. at the Municipal park.  I will be there both Saturday (5/20) from 11am until 6pm and Sunday(5/21) 11am until 5pm.  I will also have copies of:


"Taken" books 1 & 2
"Solace" books 1 & 2
"The Shadow Dragon" books 1,2, and 3
"Not Human"
"Heart of the Emperor"

I hope to see you there if you're in the area!  

No comments: