My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Price

You can purchase Rise of Ansea: The General's Mark for $2.99 now until May 18th-ish and then it is going to be selling for $4.99. 

Just a heads up.  All of my books are going to bump up to $4.99 by Memorial Weekend - if they're $4.99 they'll be $6.99.   I'm letting you know so that if you want to purchase them at the $2.99 price you have almost a month to purchase what you want. 😉

No comments: