My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Facebook

I realize that I am horrible at blogging.  It seems the best way to see what I am up to is to check out my Facebook page (Click here).  I will still post here, but as you can see I don't update often, but on Facebook I can just post a picture, or a something quick.  Here I feel obligated to write more than a few lines.  So if your interested, that's where to find me.  You can post on my posts or send me messages, I love hearing from people.

I am currently doing what I hope is the final read through for The Shadow Dragon book 3, and have been editing Story 16 (this story is almost done as far as getting ideas out).   The last couple of weeks have been anything but normal for me so I haven't done as much work as I would have liked.   As soon as I finish fixing the revisions from my editors, my niece who is almost finished reading Aleksertac (for the first time) is going to read through it and if she and my son approve then I will send Book 3 to copyright and it will be out this summer.  I still want to split the book up (it is currently 138,901words), to me it seems like it should be and not just because of how long it is.  However, that is a question I am posing to them as well.  So I will keep you updated on that.  Either way it should be out this summer  (I know, finally!)  With that being said, I am going to get back to that story!!  

No comments: