My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, October 16, 2015

The Huntsman's Daughter

The Huntsman's Daughter (aka: Story 9) will be released on December 5th!  I am very excited and nervous.  This is my "adult" story, which means I will not allow my kids to read it.  It's a Romance Novel...sort of.  It's still my usual Fantasy/adventure/love story, but with risqué scenes.  Here's the description:


One kiss evokes desire.  Desire leads to passion.  Passion will create a mark.  A mark which proves that a woman belongs to one man, no other will ever create pleasure within her.  

Sasha had always been careful to keep her friendship with the princes a secret, as well as their adventures in the forest.  Blinded by her drive to be the best archer, she made a bet with them.  It shouldn't have meant anything - they were all too young.  Instead it turned her longing for adventure into a twisted nightmare that she could not escape.


One perfect arrow to his heart was all that she needed to get her revenge against the man who destroyed her world, robbing her of her innocence.  When the obsession finally brings her face to face with him,  his touch arouses a searing desire she cannot ignore.  Torn between the fiery passion he has awakened and her need to have vengeance, secrets from the past arise, promising a new future.   Is it possible that he actually wants to protect her or is he just trying to claim her?  How will she survive the opposing powers gathering around her and the desire which threatens to overwhelm her senses?   Is it too late?


The Shadow Dragon Book 3 is in my "Editors" hands so hopefully it will be out soon as well!  I will keep you up to date on that.  

I've also been obsessed with Story 18, when I opened it is was only 22,000 words.  2 weeks later it's at 50,500words.  I haven't backed up or reread it, and it's not at the end yet either!  So exciting!   I love it when a story comes together.  It amazes me that the ideas just flood out as though I'm not making it up at all.  

No comments: