My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Memorial Weekend

So excited!  In two weeks, I will be selling paperback copies of a few of my books!  
Which ones?  These ones:


Taken: Marks of Satrii 
Solace: Uncharted Territory 
The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire 
Not Human 
Heart of the Emperor


 I also made this banner which will be displayed.






  So if you're in the area Memorial Day weekend 
you should come by and visit me!  


38th Annual Festival in the Park ~ Rochester Heritage Days 
Which is located in Rochester's Municipal Park
608 Seventh St, Rochester, Michigan 48307


Saturday, May 23rd 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. 
Sunday, May 24th 11:00A.M to 5:00 P.M.


No comments: