My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Finished Story 8 and handed it out too my "editors"!  I have a title for it that I am quite confident about, but I'm waiting on feedback before I post it!  I also have a cover mostly done.  I finished a few weeks ago, but I (as with most things I do) put it aside to look at later to make sure I like it.  Sometimes I get really excited about something I've done/created and feel that it's perfect.  However after  I leave it alone for a few weeks and go back to it sometimes I decided that it's really not that great.

Right now I am going through the comments and correction I've received from my "editors" for the 2nd book for Solace and then off to Copyright it goes.  So it should be out end of February/beginning of March.  I cannot wait to start a new count down clock! 

I'm also looking at getting my ebooks made into books.   It's an easy, but time consuming job.    The company that I am looking at does soft covers only, but it helps keep the cost down.  I'd like to sell my books at the same price I sell my ebooks. but it just isn't feasible - which makes sense when you factor in paper and ink, the company's cut and the seller's cut.  But this is still a process - an idea that is really growing on me.  It's one of those ideas that sits in the back of my mind and instead of disappearing it stays there and reminds me most every day. Meaning that I've pretty much made up my mind. (Not to mention, it would be awesome to add my books to "my favorite books" book shelf!)  So, I'll keep you updated on that as things progress!

No comments: