My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Solace:Uncharted Territoy Ch. 1

Normally, I would post the cover art first, but it's still a work in progress, my apologies.   However, I won't leave you with nothing.  So here is a look at Solace: Uncharted Territory.  I have posted Chapter One for you to read - it is located to the left, just click on the title.

Karissa was a step out of my comfort zone, but I love how amazing she turned out to be.   I hope you like this small taste.  I can't wait for you to be able to read the whole book.  It was a great adventure to write.

No comments: